Monday, March 12, 2012

10th March, 2012 :Prompt - Loud

Prompt - Loud

My weekend travel included a trip in an ordinary HRTC bus.

There was a beautiful scenery all around me ... 
Every time I looked out, it just got better.
But with everything whizzing past me, and in absence of my cameras, I had to use the lens' mother nature has gifted all of us with ... eyes.

However, the prompt loud reminds me of the loud blaring horns,
the loud door bangs ...
and loud voices talking on the mobile phones ...
Here, a scene from my bus journey ...
(pardon the quality of the photograph)


and the trucks all lined up to carry the consignments for the cement factory en-route ...


But the journey was overall pleasant
and the trip fun.

How did you spend your weekend?

Photographs clicked by Nokia 2730 Classic
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)