Tuesday, March 13, 2012

13th March, 2012 : Prompt - A Sign

Prompt - Sign

The nature outside is teeming with signs all heralding spring.
I listened to them a little too early.
Add to it the exertion of the little weekend trip (No, I could not postpone it.)

The result ...
All the precaution taking of entire winter season has come to a naught in this last one week.
So, I have not had the strength to take out my fancy cameras and click those welcoming signs of spring.
I have not had chance to go enjoying the subtle changes of the mother nature.
Because I have been lying in my blankets and quilts and taking proper rest.

And my bed-side is full of medicines of all colors and shapes ...
A definite sign that I have not yet recovered and that it is going to take time.


Photograph clicked by Nokia 2730 Classic

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)