Friday, March 16, 2012

16th Feb, 2012 : Prompt - Sunglasses

Prompt - Sunglasses

Sunglasses or sun glasses are a form of protective eyewear designed primarily to prevent bright sunlight and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes. They can sometimes also function as a visual aid, as variously termed spectacles or glasses exist, featuring lenses that are colored, polarized or darkened.

: Source - Wikipedia

I go by the part that the sunglasses can sometimes function as a visual aid ...


So, I clicked ... my routine glasses ...
they are my sun glasses ...
my shade glasses ...
my rain glasses ...

Sunglasses like these are not a part of my wardrobe ...

File:Ray Ban Original Wayfarer.jpg 

Source - Wikipedia again

This is because ...
I use the contact lens only occasionally ...
and surgery ... oh, I just can't stand the thought of it ...

I find my spectacles the most comfortable so, am sticking to their use for as long as I can.

Photograph clicked by Sony Cybershot DSC-W80

P.S. I assure you all that as soon as I get prompts with the object in my reach, I will post better pictures.
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)