Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's day special

The greatest gift that God has ever given me
is both my parents - my mother and father.
And the greatest gift my parents have given me is
their love and belief in me.

"Papa, even when I will grow up to find my prince,
you will always be my king."

A small loving gesture
to celebrate the father's day with you all


As put in The Holy Bible
"Honor thy father and thy mother"
-Mathew 19:19

Starting this father's day,
I hope to be a better daughter than I already am.

Have a blessed time ahead.

Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful gesture Ruby. I fully agree with your sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby,
    Thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my blog.
    Your account is set on 'Noreply' so I can't answer your emails. That's why I thank you this way.
    Have a nice day Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy for pointing this out. I had no idea about this setting. I have corrected it. I am sorry for the inconvenience and I hope it stands rectified now. You too have a wonderful day ahead.

      Delete
  3. So thoughtful, Ruby. I love the quote about Dad always being king even after you find your prince. I will remember that and use it with my dad, I think. I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day and I'm sure your dad is very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine. I hope that you father will love to hear these words. And yes we had a great time together. I do hope I make him proud some day. I hope the celebrations at your end were also great and that you also make your parents proud.

      Delete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)