Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The First Printable


Only my printer ditched me this morning ...
so, I do not have a real print proof to know the results.
But I am using it as my current desktop background ( I had to use the stretch setting for my screen here)
And I changed the rest of the windows themes to olive ... so that they blend together.


Would love to see a real print but that will have to wait.
So meanwhile, if you like this printable ... feel free to use it. Just save the image above and there you go.

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Ruby, this is awesome! Thank you so much! I'm gonna print it today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it, Catherine. I am working on some other printables too. I will post them as soon as I finish them.

      Delete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)