Monday, March 12, 2012

11th March, 2012 : Prompt - Someone you talked to today

Prompt - Someone you talked to today

11th March ... I did a lot of talking ...
there were cousins all around me ...
there were people all around me ...
but the talking that was closest to my heart was ...
the silent prayers that rose upward.


The prayers for good living, hope and inspiration ...
seeking blessings for everyone I know ...
... Welfare unto all.

The twilight sky was captured during my weekend journey using my Nokia 2730 Classic the previous day.
And they fit the theme so well.
For, I did all my talking with heaven and heart.
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words and twilight shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carver. I cherish all the compliments I receive from you.

      Delete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)