Wednesday, March 21, 2012

21st March, 2012 : Prompt - Delicious

Prompt -Delicious

I wish I had a chance to do this yesterday.
We had my cousin's in-laws visiting us for dinner.
And there was a lot of cooking that my mother did.
Lots of special things on the menu.

However, no leftovers remain this time.
No cheese, no white-gram, no mix-veg, no rice.

But that does not mean, I did not get anything delicious today.
I welcomed spring with open arms and open heart today by tasting
the first (almost) fresh Pineapple juice of the season.


I am a great pineapple fan.
I like pineapple juices, I like pineapple in curd,
I like pineapple pastries, I like pineapple wafers ...

So, a toast to the theme Delicious with a glass of Pineapple juice seems most appropriate for me.

Photograph clicked by Canon Powershot S5 IS
Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Oh yummy. I have been craving fresh fruit lately - veggies too. Happy spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious, yes. Last week my friend brought us some pineapple cupcakes - they were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cupcakes ... now I want them too :)
      Thank you for leaving me such sweet observations :)

      Delete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)