Thursday, March 15, 2012

15th March , 2012 : Prompt - Car

Prompt - Car

Today's prompt is the one that leaves me brainstorming again.
And for a simple reason ...
we are the part of the minority crowd that does not own a car.
We have a scooter ... the two - wheeler one that carries us to places where we want to go locally.
For distant travels, long live the public transportation ...
and if we want a luxury travel ...
long live the taxi and the taxi association.

So, it is from here that I get my idea of today's prompt ...


The Taxi stand  ... as viewed from the back side of my house ...
(Sometimes I simply love what my camera can do!!!)

I thought it to be a better gesture of appreciation for all those comfortable taxi-trips that I have made ...
But I could not resist signing off without sharing this one here ...


For those who know what houses we have in my locality, know very well that neither the house in the background nor this car is related to me in any manner.

Or is this car not related to me.


It so happens that the car in question above is happily pasted on my personal closet ever since I was a kiddo (and mind you all, while growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional ...
so you know what category I still belong too.)

Digressions apart, we were discussing cars here and there is one more thing I need to put in before signing off ... though I am not sure if it qualifies ...


Proudly owned by Harjas and JaiAditya ...
Yeah the boys have somehow agreed to share this one.

And now, I am seriously going to digress to an older prompt - sign ...

I had talked of the signs of spring in the nature ...
but I had not had any chance to click those ...
I just got a little lucky today ...


So, with the extra zooming ability of my camera ... I bring to you the flowering trees from some distant hills I have never ever been to ...


The terrace farming in full swing on the same hill ...
and last of all ...


a parting shot .. welcome spring.

And while we are talking of digressions ... tomorrow being friday ... I will be uploading some pics for SkyWatch and also share some more printables.
Till then, have a wonderful day ahead.

All photographs clicked by Canon Powershot S5 IS
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. i love seeing your different part of the world ... whether it's your cars, clouds, or a corner of your home! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This sounds very encouraging. And it is always nice to hear from you.

      Delete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)