Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday's Fences

I was trying to click some pictures
for the world photography contest last month.
It is at  that time, that I had clicked these shots.
The Canon had come to life
after a long time
and so I was experimenting with it.

The first thing that I share here is
the historic stone fence
to the historic Barselas,
the royal tombstones right next to my house.


And the next one is
a small little wicket gate
with a little arch that is now
all distorted.


There were times when this arch was covered with vines and climbers.



Follow Me on Pinterest

11 comments:

  1. I love the second one!
    Love the color and the textures!

    Thanks for your visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stone fences seem to have a lot of character, nice shots! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the 2nd fence ... bright turquoise such a pop of color. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gate is so different! Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots. I like the blue gate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the second shot also...the stone post really add texture! Welcome to FF

    ReplyDelete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)