Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Least Favorite Song

It is only second day of
the song meme
and I am stuck.
That would have to be me.
The lists says the least favorite song.
I am torn.
I usually delete the songs I do not like
from my computer
and so, I am left with all favorite kind of songs.
I have gone through the list again and again.
And I have finally succeeded.


Pitbull - I know you want me (Calle Ocho)

I listened to it and knew in an instant
that it was going to the recycle bin.

I wonder how did it ever came to
be in my song collection at the first place.
And also how did it manage to stay there
unnoticed!

All said and done,
May be it just was waiting for today.

Keep waiting,
Day 3 is going to be fun too.

And don't worry, I will be signing off
on a better note than that song.


Does it not look so beautiful?


Here's another one.
So now, you know what I am doing in my office
when I am not dealing with students and notes.

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I love the fog!! We don't get fog here in our city ... well, very rarely ... like maybe once a year. It's calming to me & I wish we had more fog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fog too. I guess you say it with right words when you say it is calming.

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on the song, Ruby! Those pictures are stunning. You work with a lovely view. Lucky you! Love the fog, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina. Yes, I agree when you say I work on a lovely view.

      Delete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)