Friday, May 11, 2012

Breaking Dawn Original

Yesterday, I had to report early to the office.
So, I got up early too.
Logical, else I could not have made it in time.

So, the point is that I got up early yesterday.
And witnessed a beautiful sky.

The Breaking Dawn - Original


And then immediately,
the sky started changing colors.
So, the very next instant,
the sky looked something like this


But then I got to see
the moon fading away
slowly and magically


And then I tried to get a closer shot of the moon
And the result is :


Happy SkyWatch and blessed week ahead.
Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. wow, what a beautiful sky, and you took breathtaking pictures of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the sky in the first photo! And I have never been able to get a shot that good of the moon - yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Even I like the richness of the sky in the first one. I had heard that the sky is red when it is about to be day. But to be able to see it and capture it was just plain wonderful. And moon, oh that is more the ability of my camera than me :) But I am glad that you like it. Thank you once again.

      Delete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)