Friday, February 24, 2012

24th Feb, 2012 : Prompt - Inside your bathroom cabinet

Prompt - Inside your bathroom cabinet

I knew even before I started working on the challenge that this one would have me stumped ...
I do not have a bathroom cabinet ...
As simple as that ...

So every day ... every time I have clicked my camera for this challenge ...
I have had a bathroom cabinet idea gnawing at me ...
So, what did I do ...

No I did not go out to buy a cabinet for myself ...
I love shopping but ... 
Buying a cabinet is not like I thought it and I bought it thing

Now, we do have a shelf where we keep the basic stuff ...

And then I had a brain storm .... 

And I present to you an area from my shelf 


where ...

Pantene and Sunsilk stay in harmony ...
Total peace ...

Photograph clicked by Sony DSC-W80 Cybershot
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)