Sunday, February 26, 2012

26th Feb, 2012 : Prompt - Night

Prompt - Night

If I had found the "Inside your bathroom cabinet" difficult for the lack of object ...

I found this prompt a step ahead of it, solely for the lack of my expertise ...

Reflected so well in this one here ...


And I tried again ... and with another disappointing result in hands ...


Having a good camera (I used a Canon Powershot S5 IS) does not make everyone (read Ruby) a photographer ...

But here's the salvage for the challenge ...
(Atleast it is readable and viewable)

My brainstorm again ...


Nights in my town these days are resonating with live performances of various artists ...
Today is the last night of "Shivratri" festival ...
And all these nights, we were regaled by some of the best voices of Indian music industry ...

21st February, 2012 ... Jazzy B
22nd February, 2012 ... Artists from reality show
23rd February, 2012 ... Master Saleem
24th February, 2012 ... Comedy artists and Qawaalli
25th February, 2012 ... Himachali Night
26th February, 2012 ... Kunaal Ganjawala ...

And as I am posting this, Kunal's voice is enthralling us all ... 
Off to listen to him ...
(I am watching the live telecast being relayed directly by our local channel )

P.S. I wonder if this one would qualify ...
It does have the word "night" written (though in Hindi)

P.S. again ... Last photograph clicked by Sony DSC-W80 Cybershot
Shows how eager I am to get back to watching the performance ...


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)