Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29th Feb, 2012 : Prompt - Something You're Listening To

Prompt - Something you're listening to

"Shivratri" days are the days when there is music in air for us ...

When "Phalgun" (beginning on 20th Feb and ending on 21st March (or 20th March in leap years) is welcomed with full fervor ...

When the deities roam around in our sweet little town ...

And when their arrival is announced by pious tunes ...


The scene never changes ...
So, I can afford to use this old pic here ...

 And the music never fails to appeal
It is always fresh and always new ...
Ears wait for this annual live concert ...
Come tomorrow and I will be waiting for this music to fill my ears again ...

Apart from this ...
I have been listening to ... the music from Twilight ...


Possibility from New Moon ....

and


Full Moon ... by the Black Ghosts

And this one too (note - my effort in photographing Real Player screen using Nokia 2730 Classic)



And since I was so engrossed in listening to music,
not to mention clicking all these pics,
I added the salt twice in spinach (I was cooking!!!)
So, now I will have to make mends (sigh)

P.S. I also corrected my blog name spelling ...
Better late than never :)
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)