Saturday, April 7, 2012

7th April, 2012 : Prompt - Shadow

Prompt - Shadow


The cutest toy that is my youngest nephews favorite too.
Harjas has played with this and now JaiAditya plays with this.
I have had my share both the times.
And still I have it tonight on the headboard of my bed.
I can not help liking it.

I tried every angle to cover both the shadow and the kitty.
This was the best attempt.

Talking of shadows, I read these sometime back and they fit the theme
so I sign off with these quotes.

"Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in our own sunshine".
- Henry Ward Beecher

So as Charlotte Whitton puts it
"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you."

Have a blessed time ahead.
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)