Monday, April 9, 2012

9th April, 2012 : Prompt - Younger You

Prompt - Younger You

Younger me ...
careless , carefree

"Everything is a ceremony in the wild garden of childhood."
said Pablo Neruda in Winter Garden


One of my maternal aunt scanned this one for me last year.
And this is not just me - younger but my whole family younger.

I did hear somewhere that
"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older."

And I also heard that words of learned people come from experience and are mostly true.
(Yes, I am smiling)

P.S. I am sure you would have recognized me by now.
If not, take a guess.
Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I love the photograph of you and your family from younger times. Good post for the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so afraid I'll get this wrong: are you the girl standing in front of your father?

    :) I hope I'm right! If not, please forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am the one standing right in front of my father. And I thought I would be able to confuse you all.

      Delete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)