A Liebster Blog Award!!!
For Fuchsia Vision
And the award is presented by
Catherine from Hello, New Day
Thank you, Catherine for this love and appreciation.
I can not believe I have (read my blog has) actually received an award.
And trust me, everyone, there is nothing better than returning from a trip,
and getting a news that an award awaits me.
Thank you - I know the blog has miles to go
but I guess, the beginning is made.
Catherine has also covered the what and why of this award
in her blog Hello, New Day
which I am copying word to word -
Liebster is the German word for beloved / dear / favorite. the Liebster Blog Award is "passed from one blog to another to honor smaller blogs (those with less than 200 followers) that deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities."
And now over to the "to do things", once the award is announced.
- Post the award on the blog;
- Choose 5 blogs (with less than 200 followers) to give their Liebster Blog Award to (tough, I love all of them);
- Link back to the blog who gave them Liebster,
- and List 5 random facts about themselves (toughest).
With thank you speech, the posting of the award and the linking back done,
I am left with just two things.
And out of them,
The first things first ---
So, heartiest congratulations to
Tammy from Barefoot in Bluejeans
Whitney from Between the Lines
Angelica from Angelica Ideas
Heather from Stretching my Wings
and Heidi from Eight Days a Week
I have enjoyed reading posts from all of you (even if the name is not in the above list.
The list that I had was long but I had to restrict myself
to the count and to the number of followers for the blogs).
And now to the 5 random facts about myself
- I am a Twilight saga addict.
- I love reading - fiction and mostly thrillers.
- I like crocheting and knitting (but I do not get much time).
- I cannot drive (I cannot even ride a bicycle).
- I occasionally pen down my thoughts (and share some of them @Whispering Thoughts)
Thank you Catherine, for having made my day.
Wishing a blessed week to all.